Agra, also previously known as Akbarabad, is the city of the Taj Mahal. This city served as the capital of the Mughals for a long time. This city is located 200 km from the National Capital, Delhi. Agra is a major tourist attraction for its many Mughal Era monuments. It is also now a commercial center and also attracts business travelers.
In addition to the many Mughal Monuments, many of the Agra hotels offer luxurious accommodations and a lavish lifestyle during the stay. Given below are two 5 Star Hotels in Agra.
Hotel Trident Hilton
This beautiful Redstone building, set amidst landscaped gardens, is just a few minutes’ walk away from the Taj Mahal. It is 11 km away from the Airport and 8 km from the Railway Station. This hotel has a courtyard and stone work that recall the ambience of the Mughal Era.
The Trident Hilton has 138 luxuriously furnished rooms with all the expected facilities. All the rooms are air-conditioned and have a Colour TV with satellite connection, hair dryer, direct dial phone, coffee maker, hot and cold running water, and Internet connection.
• Deluxe Garden View Rooms: These are rooms that provide a lovely view of the gardens and courtyard.
• Deluxe Pool View Rooms: These provide a view of the swimming pool
• Suites: The two luxury suites have a bedroom and living room and extra bath room.
• Hotel Trident Hilton has a Multi-Cuisine Restaurant that serves Continental and Indian Cuisines.
• The Hotel also has a fine Bar.
Other Facilities and Services
• Business Center, Audio-visual equipment, Meeting Rooms
• Facsimile, Photocopying Service, Currency Exchange
• Car Rental, Car Park
• Laundry and Valet Service
• Rooms and Cloakrooms for the physically challenged; Wheel Chair facility
• Doctor-on-Call, Baby Sitting Service, Kids Club
• Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Beauty Salon
Hotel Clarks Shiraz
Hotel Clarks Shiraz is located near the Taj Mahal; it is 7 km from the Airport and 5 km from the Railway Station.